Saturday, March 16, 2013

National Rwandan Olympic and Sport Committee

Well... we got started late, but it was still a great time.  I presented, at the invitation of the president of the Medical Commission, at the the National Olympic and Sport Committee of Rwanda.  There about 30 medical doctors, nurses, and physcial therapists present... here are some pictures!

Expounding on the joys of being an Athletic Trainer to doctors, nurses, and PT's...

Here is me, presenting Dr. Charles Nkurunziza (Medcial Doctor) for the Rwandan national volleyball team, himself a former member of the national team, with an Athletic Training textbook after my lecture!

I am presenting Capt. J. Damascene Gasherebuka (Presdient of the Rwandan Medical Commission) with a BGSU t-shirt in honor of Athletic Training Month.

here is me just looking sexy!


In action... actually, killing time until everybody from the commission arrives.



No comments:

Post a Comment